Good News! Do you want to study in Japan? Applications for the METI Japanese Internship 2023 are now open. This is regarded as the best Japanese International Internship. Applications from all over the world are currently being accepted.
The METI Japanese Internship 2023 will be held in Japan; the internship was previously held online. As a result, training for Winter 2023 begins this year, and all Undergraduate and Graduate students are eligible for the METI Japanese Internship.
The Japanese government has been funded by approximately 200 interns. Meanwhile, no IELTS is required for the METI Japanese Internship Program. Please complete the Online Application Form at the Official Website listed below.
About METI Japanese Internship Program
METI is an abbreviation for Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry. METI Japanese Internships last 2 to 3 months. There is no requirement for the highest CGPA, and applicants from any academic field are eligible. We also mentioned earlier that no IELTS is required. Applicants of any nationality are eligible for the fully funded METI Japanese Internship.
Any questions about the selection process or the reasons for acceptance/rejection will be ignored by the JIP office. Applicants must be at least 20 years old and no older than 40 years old. Through an internship, the METI internship in Japan aims to provide an opportunity to create new business and innovation with foreign people who have skills and knowledge.
The internship also gives highly skilled foreign residents of other countries the chance to get experience working for a Japanese company, develop new business opportunities, and master cross-cultural communication.
Summary of METI Japanese Internship:
- Country: Japan
- Internship Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Japan
- Internship Duration: The internship will run for about 2 to 3 Months
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2022(Annual)
Expected Task of Interns:
- Development of an internship plan
- Join in pre-training
- Participate in an internship during the designated period.
- Internees are expected to follow the instruction of JIP office and the host company.
- Maintain regular contact with the host company during the internship period.
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior as a recipient of public funds from the Japanese government.
Benefits Of METI Japanese Internship:
The benefits of participating in this fully funded Internship in Japan are many. They include:
- You will have Flexible hours to work with the team.
- After completing the internship, You will receive the completion certificate from The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- This internship can boost your CV for job search
- You will be paid 4,000 yen per day for living expenses.
- Your Airfare Tickets that is, Round-trip economy class air tickets and travel insurance will be covered
- Accommodation will also be provided as well as expenses associated with the training program.
- All selected applicants will be given communication devices such as laptops, LANs, and Mobile Phones.
How to Apply for the METI Japanese Internship
- While applying for this internship, please note that the JIP office will check various elements, such as the applicant’s aptitude, motivation, experience, skills, etc.
- The JIP office will carry out a document screening, and first and second interviews.
- The applicant may be asked to submit additional documents for reference (certification of specific skill which may be useful for an internship, during the selection process)
- After which the Jip office will select and recommend the appropriate candidates to the host companies.
- The matching outcome will be notified to the host company and the applicant.
Visit the webpage below to apply for the METI Japanese Internship 2023: https://internshipprogram.go.jp/english/foreign/
Being a government-funded internship program (METI Japanese Internship For International Applicants Fully Funded), the internship outcome will be published on the website, plus the name of the company or institution, a summary of the internship, and information from interviews.
METI Internship Timeline
August 1st, 2022 – 9th September 2022
August 22, 2022 – 30th September 2022
October 31st, 2022 – 9th December 2022
November 7th, 2022 – 16th December 2022