The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a fully-funded most prestigious undergraduate entrance scholarship that supports international students in the university. Each year, the University welcomes outstanding students from around the world to study, conduct research and innovate in our flourishing institution.
This award recognizes international students who demonstrate academic excellence, community leadership and are motivated to make the difference in the global community. Concordia seeks for nominations from school principals, teachers, or guidance counsellors, for exceptional students who plan to attend Concordia university.
The award covers the full costs of tuition and fees, books and study materials, and housing and feeding. This scholarship will be offered for up to four years of study assuming the student maintains renewability requirements. if the student meet its renewability requirement.
Level/ Field of study
Number of Scholarships:
Two Presidential Scholarships are available each year for students who wish to study in any full-time undergraduate course at Concordia university
To be considered for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship,
- You must have been nominated by a nominator and if the school has contacted you to apply.
- You must be new to Concordia university(applying to the school for the first time).
- You will be studying full-time in a degree program
- Are international students who will be paying the full international tuition and fee rate
- You must have applied for admission, offered admission, paid the application fee, and obtained a Concordia student ID number (an 8-digit number, beginning with the number 4)
International students entering into their first year
About Concordia University:
Concordia is a public research university located at Montreal, Canada. Concordia University is well- recognized for its flexible approach to learning as well as their teaching and research.
The university is among the top universities and institutes in Quebec and in Canada for international and domestic students alike. It has more than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs and courses, which provides an array options for students seeking meaningful career opportunities to choose from.